You’re only here because you work for the NSA.
Well, I’ve done stuff. Nowadays I’m mostly directing documentary films but in the past, I have been
- Producing documentaries
- Writing and sort of performing for radio
- Doing comic books
- Programming and designing Web sites
- Successfully not catching diseases in epidemics
- Storyboarding kungfu films — for some unclear reason
- Organizing cartoon exhibitions in Hong Kong and Macau and getting banned — or just in trouble on the good days
- Doing political cartoons in Hong Kong and getting fired by the magazines I worked for
- Producing an academic review on contemporary China
- Designing things for French punk-rock bands
- Sleeping in a church with Emmanuelle Béart
- Programming video games and writing for computer magazines
- And producing fanzines
Apart from that, I’m a very focused person.
I live in Paris, I’m French, but I’m also a permanent resident of Hong Kong. For that reason — among others, my main hobby is to annoy the fascist Chinese government. If you think it’s cool to work with a dictatorship, don’t even bother contacting me. That includes producers of documentaries. Thank you.
Otherwise it’s email@example.com.